Learning for Life - Dream, Believe, Achieve
Ryvers School is a diverse and vibrant primary school with a successful nursery provision on the outskirts of Slough. We are a successful school that celebrates a rich mixture of cultures, languages and abilities and has a very high commitment to inclusion highlighted by the Autistic Resource Base on site.
Children come to Ryvers to be happy and successful. At Ryvers we are dedicated to developing confident, self-assured, positive young people who love to learn, to contribute and to achieve.
The staff at Ryvers are ambitious for our pupils and we hold high aspirations for their futures. Every child deserves to be successful and we recognise that all children have talents and abilities to celebrate, and a part of our role is to help them discover and develop these. We are committed to developing the knowledge, skills, attitudes and understanding that allow our children to enjoy learning, achieve success and to feel content and fulfilled.
We want to appoint an outstanding and skilled leader who can embed our position as a centre of excellence. You’ll maintain our caring family culture as we steadily move towards outstanding.
We are looking for an exceptional individual who:
- Is committed to every child achieving their potential and can secure consistently high standards in teaching and learning
- Is an exceptional practitioner able to understand the skills required of an outstanding classroom teacher
- Is an inspirational and strategic leader; with a proven track record of improvement, who encourages collaborative approaches to learning
- Can disseminate innovative teaching and learning strategies throughout the school;
- Has the highest expectation for learners, staff and the wider community
For an informal and confidential discussion about the role contact: Dion Mills on 01273 721579 / 07899 063321 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
For an application pack and to book a school tour, contact: Emma Fletcher on 01273 721579 or via email email@example.com
Closing Date: Monday 2nd July 2018 at 9am
Shortlist: Tuesday 3rd July 2018
Interviews: Monday 9th and Tuesday 10th July 2018
School tour: by appointment - contact Emma Fletcher to arrange
Do not use the blue apply button below, instead all applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org