School Group Size 3
Individual School Range 18-24
Responsible to – The Governing Body & the Local Authority
Responsible for – All staff &pupils of the school
Due to the retirement of our current outstanding Headteacher, the Governors wish to recruit an experienced, inspirational and ambitious individual who is committed to high standards of education. From September 2019 we are looking for someone who can demonstrate leadership and management skills compatible with our schools vision, mission and values.
We are a four form infant and nursery maintained school in the heart of the Castle Bromwich community with children ranging from two to seven years of age.
As the lead Teaching School we are committed to working collaboratively with 9 other local schools as part of the Unity Teaching School Alliance.
At Castle Bromwich Infant & Nursery School we want all our pupils, parents & staff to feel safe, valued, happy, included and nurtured.
Our aim is for all children to be able to be independent, critical thinkers who enjoy their learning and are able to succeed. We feel we can do this by providing a creative, inspiring, challenging and exciting curriculum that meets the needs of all learners.
We strive to achieve this vision by working closely with parents, carers, governors and the wider community to encourage our children to be the best that they can be and to “Reach for the Stars”.
We are looking for someone who is:
- An inspirational, progressive and empathetic leader able to capture the hearts of our children and the respect of our parents
- Has an outstanding track record in Educational Leadership with proven success and demonstrable impact
- Is able to think strategically, analytically and creatively with due regard for accountability
- Has the vision, drive, innovation and commitment to add to the strengths of our Strategic Leadership Team
- Demonstrates commitment to continuous improvement in the development of people and systems in order to raise achievement of staff and students
What we can offer:
- A strong senior leadership team and a committed, passionate staff
- A supportive Governing Body who help drive and challenge this forward thinking school
- Happy, enthusiastic and well behaved children who love their time in school
- An inclusive and nurturing environment
- Supportive parents who work in close partnership with the school
- A school with an excellent reputation and very high standards
Solihull Council has a responsibility for, and a commitment to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Visits to the school are warmly welcome.
We are holding Open Days for visits on:
Wednesday 6th February 2019
Tuesday 12th February 2019
Friday 15th February 2019
Please telephone the school office to make an appointment on 0121-747-3369.
Miss S Hewlett
Castle Bromwich Infant & Nursery School
References will be requested prior to interview.
Completed applications to be received by no later than:
12 noon on Friday 22nd February 2019
Successful Candidates will be notified by Friday 1st March 2019
6th & 7th March 2019