Due to the impending retirement of our current Headteacher, Mrs Marie Murphy, the Governing Body of St Peter’s Catholic School wish to appoint a practising Catholic with a strong personal faith with the vision, leadership and energy to build an develop our strength as a high performing Catholic School.
St Peter’s Catholic School is a popular, oversubscribed and successful school, rated outstanding in all areas by Ofsted. We pride ourselves on the excellent academic standards that we achieve across all key stages; the pastoral care that we provide and the enrichment opportunities that we offer.
We are looking for a leader who will inspire pupils, staff, parents and governors and motivate the whole community to ensure the best possible outcomes for each individual pupil. In addition to helping pupils achieve well, staff, leaders and governors make a strong contribution to pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development.
The successful candidate will:
• be a committed, practising Catholic with a strong personal faith and solid moral and ethical principles and values.
• be able to deepen and strengthen the ethos and purpose of Catholic education; assisting in the Church’s universal mission and helping to serve the needs of the Parishes.
• be resilient and an individual who enjoys a positive wellbeing and health.
• have a proven record of successful leadership which has secured improved outcomes for all pupils at whole school level; progress, attainment and preparedness for education, employment and training.
• Have a clear understanding and knowledge of how to create and improve opportunities for all pupils, including the most vulnerable, to achieve their vocation by ensuring highest quality education and enrichment.
• understand the current educational climate with strong financial acumen.
In return, we can offer a:
• community of faith, where all pupils are valued and cared for.
• commitment to outstanding professional development linked to leadership at all levels.
• highly experienced Senior Leadership Team focused on continual school improvement.
• school with high expectations and high standards of achievement and behaviour.
• a dedicated and hardworking team of staff who are ambitious for all pupils, securing continual improvement in a changing educational landscape.
• positive, warm and supportive working environment where everyone feels valued and where staff wellbeing is prioritised.
For further information about the school, please visit www.st-peters.solihull.sch.uk
This is a great time to join a new MAC that is building our “family” of schools for the future. You will be expected to play your part in our strategic and operational development. It is fast paced but exciting and great time to join this Catholic MAC and further your development as a leader in Catholic education.
The application closing date is 9.00am on Monday 10th January 2022 - Please return your application to email@example.com
Shortlisting will take place on Tuesday 11th January 2022, with proposed assessment and interview dates of Thursday 20th and Friday 21st January 2022.
Visits to the school are encouraged, to arrange an appointment for week commencing Monday 13th December 2021 or if you have any questions, please contact Mrs Jennie Pate on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0121 703 8304.
Our Lady and All Saints Catholic Multi Academy Company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The offer of employment is subject to the satisfactory completion of all necessary pre-employment checks. These checks include an enhanced DBS certificate, satisfactory references including absence, Childcare Disqualification check, Teacher Prohibition check, Qualifications, Health Questionnaire, Identity and the Right to Work in the UK.
St. Peter’s has an excellent academic record and all pupils who come here make very good progress. We welcome children of all abilities, whether highly gifted and talented or with special needs. The school provides a broad, balanced curriculum...