We are pleased to offer an amazing opportunity to lead our much-loved primary school in the heart of the picturesque village of Grundisburgh, Suffolk. The Board of Governors, staff, pupils and parents are looking for someone with vision, enthusiasm and compassion to develop our thriving school and support our creative approach to teaching and learning; pushing the school beyond academic boundaries.
We are looking for a Headteacher who can:
- inspire, challenge, motivate and support children, staff, governors and parents
- be highly aspirational, and lead by example with enthusiasm and creativity, drawing on their own expertise and that of those around them
- demonstrate excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- embrace and continue the child focused ethos of our school
- continue to sustain and develop a broad and balanced curriculum that enriches the whole child.
We are proud to offer a friendly and welcoming school where we value our community and have an ethos of kindness and support for each other, placing a high premium on creating a learning environment in which children thrive in a vibrant, exciting and happy school.
Our committed staff team work together to provide a safe and nurturing environment for all of our pupils. Our children have a wonderfully positive attitude to school life and a love of learning.
We would love to share our school with you so please come and see us. Please contact Clive Willetts, Chair of Governors, on 07704 207599 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information and an application pack please contact the Headteacher Recruitment Team at: email@example.com or telephone (01473) 263943.
Closing date: midday, 18 January 2019.
Interview dates: 30 / 31 January 2019.
All vacancies appear on: www.suffolkjobsdirect.org
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.