Nonsuch is a fun, safe and creative school that makes hard work fun.
We laugh, learn and persevere.
We are determined to follow our dreams and be the best we can.
Nonsuch Primary School is a small friendly school situated in the heart of Stoneleigh on the boundaries of Sutton and Surrey. We are a community school for children aged between 3 to 11 years. The school has a nursery which provides free nursery education for all 3 and 4-year olds.
Nonsuch Primary School is part of Sutton Education Trust (SET), a collaborative foundation trust partnership between eight schools.
We are very proud of our school and the achievements of our pupils and staff. We are looking for an inspirational, creative and energetic Headteacher to build on our current outstanding results.
We want our new Headteacher to share our passion for: -
- Academic excellence, continuous improvement and innovation;
- Making a positive difference to the lives of children;
- Consistent high-quality teaching and learning;
- Developing our future leadership team; and
- Working with parents, the community and other schools;
- Strategic and commercial vision.
In return we offer: -
- Dedicated and enthusiastic teaching and support staff;
- Well-behaved and highly-motivated pupils who want to achieve their potential;
- A supportive and active Governing Body who value innovation; and
- Parents who work in partnership with the school.
Completed application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Strictly Education, Marlborough Court, Linford Wood, Milton Keynes, MK14 6DY.
You are warmly invited to visit our school and we look forward to showing you around. Please contact Ruth Steynberg to arrange a suitable date either by telephone on 0208 3939209 or email email@example.com
Closing date: 27th June 2018
Shortlisting: 3rd July 2018
Interviews: 10th & 11th July 2018
The Governors are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post requires an enhanced DBS check.