Group Size 3
Salary L18- L24 £59,264 - £ 68,643
Required for September 2018
The governors, staff and pupils require an inspirational leader for our school. If you are creative, energetic and reflective and want to take the lead role in this vibrant and happy school – where children and their development and well-being come first – then this is the job for you!
We are looking for someone who is:
- A proven Headteacher or exceptional Deputy Head/Senior Leader committed to inspirational teaching and learning who can lead our ‘good’ school towards outstanding.
- A reflective, caring, leader who has vision, commitment and high expectations.
- Able to lead, support and inspire a motivated staff.
- Able to demonstrate excellent organisational and management skills.
- Someone who will ensure a safe, happy and positive learning environment.
- Someone who can secure high standards of behaviour within the ethos of our school.
- Passionate and committed to safeguarding our children and their families.
- Committed to positive links with the community and can communicate effectively with parents, staff, pupils and governors.
You can expect from us:
- A dedicated, hard-working staff team.
- Children who are well-behaved and eager to learn.
- A supportive Board of Governors who are committed to seeing the school move forward.
We would strongly encourage a visit to school by prior arrangement. Please telephone Mrs Evans 0161 344 2905 to make an appointment.
Closing Date: 9 March 2018
Shortlisting: 27 March 2018
Interviews: 18 / 19 April 2018
Application forms to be returned to: Ms B Green School Business Manager email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Appointment to the post will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check
We are committed to safeguarding
This post is a designated customer facing role under the fluency duty and requires a specified level of spoken English in the person specification
Clarendon Street, Dukinfield, Cheshire,
Tel: 0161 344 2905
Fax: 0844 292 7655
Head teacher: Mrs B. Allford