The Governors are keen to appoint an inspirational and dynamic individual to lead this successful and happy school. Our school motto is “Inspire, believe, achieve” and this embodies the positive and proactive attitude that is a key element of the Firs.
The successful candidate will need to:
- be passionate about teaching and learning and believes in developing the true potential of each of our children
- have proven leadership and management skills with the ability to nurture, inspire and motivate colleagues
- love working alongside our amazing children within the mainstream classes and our Small Specialist Class
- be committed to maintaining and developing positive relationships with our parents and the whole school community
- be a team player with excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills.
In return we can offer:
- The opportunity to lead an “outstanding” school. “Pupils are exceptionally well prepared for the next stage of their education as a result of their outstanding achievements at ‘the Firs’. (OFSTED, July 2017)
- An inclusive school where every child matters. “The staff are passionate about the care, welfare and education of every pupil who attends the school.” (OFSTED, July 2017)
- Well behaved, motivated and happy learners. “Pupils’ behaviour is exemplary. They are enthusiastic, considerate and resilient.” (OFSTED, July 2017)
- A dedicated, supportive and enthusiastic team of staff and Governors. “Staff morale is exceptionally high and that all staff are fully committed to providing pupils with the best care and education possible.” (OFSTED, July 2017)
Prospective candidates are encouraged to visit the school. Please email the school office email@example.com to arrange a visit. Visits can be made by prior arrangement at any time up to the closing date Wednesday 13th June.
To download the Prospective Headteacher Pack, please visit www.greater.jobs/
Completed application forms should be returned electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. This commitment is reflected in our recruitment processes. This post is subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service checks.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 13th June at 12 noon
Shortlisting: Thursday 14th June
Interviews: Wednesday 20th June/ Thursday 21st June
Firs Primary School
Firs Road, Sale, Cheshire, M33 5EL
Tel: 0161 973 7350