We are looking for an experienced school leader who will be able to build on the school’s current strengths and successes.
The role offers:
- A diverse group of pupils with a common desire to learn.
- A committed and innovative group of colleagues.
- A fully inclusive school which is an Inclusion Quality Mark Centre of Excellence
- Membership of the Wyvern Federation in which all schools have received Ofsted inspection outcomes of outstanding in all areas.
- Joint management of the Lambeth Teaching Schools Alliance.
- School partnership with the Southbank Centre.
To obtain a recruitment pack including Job Description and Personal Specification, please contact Ms Rachel Martin on 0207 735 4535, or email@example.com Visits to the school are welcomed.
Please send your completed application form via email to the address above or to:
Ms Rachel Martin
Vauxhall Primary School,
Deadline for applications: Midday 26th February 2018
Interviews: w/b 12th March 2018