Salisbury Primary School
- Job type:
- Full Time, Permanent
- Apply by:
- 3 November 2017
Salisbury Primary School,
0121 667 4066
Age range: 3-11; NOR: 338 pupils
Group 3 School; ISR 11-24
Governors are seeking to appoint an inspirational leader to drive our unique and forward-thinking school. Our aim is to enable children to develop a love of learning, feel safe and enjoy childhood. Pupils are insprired to achieve and are empowered to reach their full potential. Alongside achievement, we enrich their lives whilst providing skills for life beyond school. Salisbury Primary is currently a 1.5 form entry school but has plans to embark on a multi-million pound development to expand the school in the next 12-18 months.
This is an exciting opportunity for an aspirational leader who will:
- Be passionate about learning and have a clear vision for primary education
- Embrace and lead change in a continually evolving environment
- Be committed to achieving high standards with excellent communication skills and a passion for continuous improvement in teaching and learning
- Enthuse and engage all members of the school community, maintainining the good reputation of our school at the heart of the community
In return the school can offer:
- Enthusiastic pupils who thrive in our school
- A positive, caring and welcoming environment for learning
- A talented and dedicated team committed to raising standards
- An active and supportive Governing Body
- Opprotunities for high quality professional development
Visits to our school are welcomed: 2pm 17th October; 5.30pm 18th October; 9am or 4pm 19th October. Please call the School Office to arrange.
How to apply:
Application Form including a 2-page personal statement. Your statement should show how you meet the criteria of the post to which you are applying and how your examples demonstrate impact. This should be emailed or posted to the address below.
In addition to being capable, you will need to demonstrate your suitability for working with children. Posts are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Closing date: 3rd November 2017 12 noon.
Interview date: 20th November 2017.
Phone: 0121 667 4066.
About Salisbury Primary School
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.