A very special provision for 209 students aged 11-19 with a wide range of learning difficulties.
“This is a really wonderful place” (as staff, students, and parents frequently tell us).
Group 5 Leadership Pay Spine L25-L31, £71,053-82,293.
The Governors wish to appoint a Headteacher from September 2018 following the retirement of Mr. Grahame Robson. As a result of his excellent leadership since 2010, Manor Green College has further developed its reputation for high standards of achievement, an exceptional ethos, and a very positive reputation amongst people, both in the local community and more widely within West Sussex.
If you are:
- An enthusiastic and experienced school professional.
- An energetic, thoughtful leader with high expectations and a clear vision.
- A skilled teacher who inspires adults and young people alike.
- A possessor of excellent interpersonal skills who values everyone’s contributions.
Then we can offer you:
- A well motivated and hardworking team of staff, students, and governors to work alongside.
- A caring, supportive working environment with a very well established culture of trust and respect.
- A shared drive towards a bright future for young people who have a range of learning difficulties.
- In common with all professionals at Manor Green College, ongoing professional development.
Visits to the College are warmly welcomed. Please phone Mrs. Samantha Bryant on 01293-582111.
For further information and an application form, please contact the West Sussex HR Team on
01243-642140 or email@example.com quoting reference number 16339.
Closing date for applications: Monday 12th March 2018 (at 12.00 midday).
Shortlisting: Tuesday 13th March 2018.
Interviews will be held on: Tuesday 27th March and Wednesday 28th March 2018.
Please submit your application using the application form with a supporting letter of no more than two sides of A4 when typed. This should tell us how you satisfy the person specification.
Please return your completed application form and supporting letter by 12th March 2018 to:
Or post to:
Job Reference No: 16339
West Sussex Capita Partnership
We ask that you please submit your application through email rather than through the post, but if you submit a postal application please ensure the correct postage is used to avoid delays in us receiving the application.
Manor Green College is an equal opportunity employer which is also committed to safeguarding the welfare of all young people. This position will be offered subject to pre-employment checks.
Manor Green College, Ifield, Crawley, West Sussex, RH11 0DX.www.manorgreen-college.w.sussex.sch.uk