HEADTEACHER FOR ST OSWALD’S CE PRIMARY SCHOOL, YORK
Learning for all, caring for each other, preparing for the future
Employer: St Oswald’s CE Primary School Location: Fulford, York
Number on roll: 287
St Oswald’s Church of England Primary School is a happy, successful and inclusive school, situated in the south of the city of York. Our school is vibrant and diverse, reflecting our close proximity to the University of York and Imphal Barracks.
The children, parents, staff and governors are looking for a new headteacher who will:
- have the ability to lead, develop, motivate and inspire confidence in others
- have a genuine passion for teaching and learning
- continue to build upon our school’s core values which reflect our Christian foundation as a Church of England School
- uphold our ethos that “personal and academic achievement sit side by side” (SIAMS June 2017)
- have excellent communication, management, and inter-personal skills
We can offer:
- a chance to be part of establishing our place in the newly formed South York Multi-Academy Trust
- a strong, dedicated, skilled, and enthusiastic team of staff and governors, committed to the development of our children
- a genuinely caring school with excellent relationships with the local church and community
- a wonderfully diverse range of families
For more information, please visit our website at http://www.stoswalds.york.sch.uk/ . We encourage you to visit our school and spend some time with the children and the staff. Please contact the school on 01904 555421 or email email@example.com to make an appointment.
St Oswald’s CE School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required for the successful candidate.
This post is subject to the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009 and as such shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a Disqualification Declaration. Any information supplied will be discussed at interview.
Applications will need to be made online via the City of York Council website, vacancy reference number HTEA000618:
Closing date: Sunday 25 February 2018 at 12 midnight
Shortlisting: Wednesday 28 February 2018
Interviews: Tuesday 13 and Wednesday 14 March 2018
To view job details or apply on-line click here.