Health and Social Teacher
95.00 – 130.00 Per Day
ASAP – July 2020
Vision for Education are currently recruiting for a Teacher of BTEC Health and Social Care for a long term requirement at an inclusive and vibrant school in Sheffield. The role will be based within the Sixth Form, delivering BTEC Level1, Level 2 and Level 3 to Post-16 learners. This will be on a part time bases, of 3.5 days until Christmas, and then 2.5 days from January to July.
The position is ideal for teachers at all stages in their career whether you are qualified in FE, or a QTS Teacher of NQT Level and above, The role is to start as soon as possible for the right candidate. Full planning, marking and assessment duties would be expected as standard, however you will have dedicated time within your timetable to complete these tasks within school..
The school is a Sixth form college purpose built for the provision of A-Level’s and BTEC Courses in central Sheffield. The timetable consists of a half-day on a Monday, Full day Tuesday, 3/4 day Thursday and Full Day Friday.
To be considered for the position of Health and Social Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or an FE Qualification such as PTTLS/Post-16 PGCE.
• Have experience teaching BTEC Health and Social to Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Sheffield Secondary Consultant Abi on 0114 243 5555.