Vision for Education are looking for a Qualified Higher Level Teaching Assistant to start a long term assignment at a PRU in Bradford from September that caters for pupils that have SEMH issues. This is a "Good" School with a strong and established leadership team who offer continuous support and training to their staff. School are needing a candidate that has a strong background in delivering functional skills English and Maths as well as other subjects. The successful candidates will have the following experience and attributes:
- Qualified HLTA Status
- Experience working with KS3 and KS4 pupils with social emotional and mental health issues (not essential but desirable)
- Available full time and want full time long term work
- Team Teach Trained (Not essential but desirable)
- Enhanced Child Workforce DBS on the update service
What can Vision for Education offer you?
- Free CPD including Team Teach training and access to Educare online training
- Weekly pay direct into your bank account on a PAYE basis rather than through a payroll provider
- Dedicated Consultants with specialist market knowledge.
Vision for Education look forward to hearing from you!