Band E (£20,456 - £23,166) pro rata 37hrs a week. Term Time Only (44.6518 equated weeks)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and capable HLTA to work within our hardworking and dedicated team of teachers and support staff. Our children are keen learners and we aim to offer them the best in everything we do. We are looking for someone who:
• Likes children and demonstrates a caring attitude
• Enjoys working as part of a team, demonstrates good classroom management and is confident teaching throughout the primary age range
• Meets the professional standards for HLTA status
• Has an NVQ 3 or equivalent qualification and is committed to continuing professional development
• Is passionate about learning and teaching and keeps up to date with new initiatives
• Is flexible and has a great sense of humour! In return we can offer
• An opportunity to be part of a supportive and developing team who are keen to move the school forward
• An opportunity to be part of a dynamic, progressive school committed to our children
• An appropriate CPD programme to meet individual training needs.
At Allenton Community Primary School we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced CRB check. The closing date is 12 noon on 20th September 2017 and interviews will take place on 26th September. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and strongly encouraged. Please phone 01332 701144 to arrange an appointment. For further details, please contact Lindsey Mellor, School Business Manager on 701144 or email LMellor@allenton.derby.sch.uk.