Outstanding HLTA required to work within a committed team of professionals at a flourishing primary school
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic HLTA to play a key role in supporting children eligible for Pupil Premium funding in our school.
The post will involve working with pupils on a one to one/small group basis over five afternoons, 10 hours per week, term time only. The successful candidate will be required to plan and prepare appropriate individual and small group tasks under the direction of the class teacher and Inclusion Leader.
The successful candidate should also have an HLTA qualification and would be paid at SP6 (£20,834- £23,906 FTE).
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody to grow and develop within a growing and expanding Multi Academy Trust with great job training opportunities and the chance to support children in accessing an engaging curriculum.
Cuddington Croft is a two-form entry primary school catering for 3 to 11 year olds, with just under 500 children on role. We are a very well-resourced school, having the benefit of an indoor swimming pool, a playing field and numerous IT and curriculum based resources.
We can offer:
• A supportive and approachable team.
• Continuous personal development through our tailored CPD programme.
• An exciting chance to assist in the educational progression of young children.
• Job satisfaction.
• Recognition of previous school continuous service.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
• Plan and prepare a range of motivating small group and individual tasks with support from the teacher and Inclusion Leader.
• In conjunction with the class teacher, and under direction from the Inclusion Leader, ensure that the progress of students with SEND is being monitored and tracked.
• Participate in the evaluation of the support programme as part of school self-evaluation processes.
• Provide regular feedback about students to the teacher and the Inclusion Leader.
Interview:- Week commencing 8 January 2018
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we would recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.