This is an exciting opportunity for a person experienced at working across the primary age range to join our PPA teaching team as a HLTA.
The role will include covering classes across the whole school, assessing and marking, communicating with teachers and taking part in internal and external training.
You would be working as part of the PPA team under the leadership of one of our Assistant Headteacher.
We would welcome applications from prospective candidates who have:
- Experience working across the primary age range
- Experience covering classes
- High expectations; a belief that all children can achieve success
- Excellent behaviour management strategies
- A commitment to continuous professional development;
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability and willingness to work collaboratively as well as use own initiative
We can offer you:
- Friendly and supportive staff
- Excellent resources to support teaching and learning
- Enthusiastic, well behaved pupils
- An approachable and established leadership team
- High quality CPD leading to excellent professional development
To request an application pack or to arrange a visit please contact Miss H Hicks Senior Finance Officer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
References will be requested for those shortlisted ONLY and prior to interview.
Only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Closing date: Apply by 12 noon on Monday 25th February
Job start ASAP
Shortlisting and Interviews: w/c 4th March 2019
De Lucy Primary School is committed to our responsibilities for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children as outlined in the Working Together to Safeguard Children at Risk (SCIE Report 39).
We are committed to recruiting candidates who share the commitment to safeguarding, and therefore we apply robust recruitment and selection procedures to ensure that the people selected are right for the job, and that all candidates are appropriately screened prior to appointment.