Vision For Education are currently recruiting for HLTA’S to work on a supply basis in a variety of Primary Schools in the Chesterfield, Derbyshire area.
The work is on an Ad Hoc basis £70-£80 (per day) but there is the potential for more long term roles
• Must be HLTA qualified or equivalent
• Have recent experience working within a Primary School
• Confident knowledge of the Primary curriculum and capable of assessing pupil progression
• Proven track record as a Key Worker and able to communicate effectively with a range of adults; senior leaders, outside agencies, teaching and support staff, parents etc
• DBS on the update service is advantageous, but full assistance provided if a new application is required
• Competitive rates of pay
• Access to a range of free Vision for Education, CPD (e.g. Team Teach, ASD Level 1, Behaviour Management, Moving and Handling, Closing the Gap: Assessment and Marking)
• Friendly and professional Recruitment Consultants
• Invitations to a range of social events, allowing you to network and build contacts within the Education sector
• We have a generous Recommend a Friend Scheme. For every Teacher or TA you refer, you will receive a gift voucher of your choice after they complete their first day of work for Vision for Education.
To apply for this role please send a full CV