Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
Vision for Education Sheffield
- Quick apply
- £70-£80 Per Day
- Job type:
- Full Time, Supply
- Apply by:
- 22 December 2017
Vision For Education are currently recruiting for HLTA’S to work on a supply basis in a variety of Primary Schools in the Chesterfield, Derbyshire area.
The work is on an Ad Hoc basis £70-£80 (per day) but there is the potential for more long term roles
• Must be HLTA qualified or equivalent
• Have recent experience working within a Primary School
• Confident knowledge of the Primary curriculum and capable of assessing pupil progression
• Proven track record as a Key Worker and able to communicate effectively with a range of adults; senior leaders, outside agencies, teaching and support staff, parents etc
• DBS on the update service is advantageous, but full assistance provided if a new application is required
• Competitive rates of pay
• Access to a range of free Vision for Education, CPD (e.g. Team Teach, ASD Level 1, Behaviour Management, Moving and Handling, Closing the Gap: Assessment and Marking)
• Friendly and professional Recruitment Consultants
• Invitations to a range of social events, allowing you to network and build contacts within the Education sector
• We have a generous Recommend a Friend Scheme. For every Teacher or TA you refer, you will receive a gift voucher of your choice after they complete their first day of work for Vision for Education.
To apply for this role please send a full CV
About Vision for Education Sheffield
- Vision for Education Sheffield
- The Quadrant, 99 Parkway Avenue, Sheffield
- South Yorkshire
- S9 4WG
- United Kingdom
Created in 2008, Vision for Education is a well-established, market-leading teacher supply agency with industry experience and expertise.
What we do
We provide a high-quality recruitment service for schools of all kinds. We’re always interested in talking to teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors and other support staff with any level of experience – whether you’re an NQT, busy parent or semi-retired! If you’re looking for daily supply, short & long-term cover – or even a permanent role – we can help. We have branches across the country, with our head office based in Sheffield.
We operate under a simple set of values which impact on everything we do. Our aim is always to be open, honest and ethical in the way we do business; both internally with the way we treat our staff, and externally, in how we look after our clients and candidates. This unique approach to recruitment has made us the first port of call for both schools and teachers alike.
What we offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.