HLTA for Behaviour Support required from January 2018
35 hours per week, term time only
Fixed term contract for 1 year initially with the possibility of a permanent role thereafter
Are you engaging and dynamic? Can you make a difference to children’s opportunities and aspirations? Can you support class teachers with the delivery of high quality, challenging lessons that put children first?
To join our school you will have to:
- Be able to nurture positive relationships within the school and wider community
- Be committed to high expectations to behaviour, teaching and learning for children with challenging behaviour, social, emotional and mental health
- To seek out and be open to new approaches and sharing good practices
- Be an inspiring educational professional for primary education
- Enjoy being part of a diverse team and committed to continuous professional development
In return for your hard work, commitment and dedication you will receive:
- Children who are eager to learn and want to be engaged with
- A creative and exciting curriculum with a responsibility for its delivery
- And be part of a dynamic and friendly team that share the same ethos and passion for primary education
- A committed leadership team who prioritise staff wellbeing and development
- An environment that promotes professional, career development and leadership skills
If this sounds like the place for you and a role that you can realise your potential, we would love to hear from you. To apply visit www.grange.harrow.sch.uk
Closing date: Friday 8th December 2017
Interviews: Week commencing 11th December 2017
Preferred start date: January 4th 2018
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Grange Primary School believes in equal opportunities, inclusive practice and is committed to safeguarding. All job offers are subject to reference checks and a successful enhanced DBS check.