HLTA – PPA Cover & Resources
Thornhill Primary School
Contract: Term-time/1 year fixed term
Hours: 33.5 hours per week
Salary Grade: Scale SO1 29-31
Actual Salary: £24,790.76 - £26,237.96 per annum
Required for: June 2018
Thornhill School is a unique community school with a clear vision and passion for learning. We are committed to high quality teaching for all our children and believe that creativity is at the heart of education. Join us in exploring what learning can be like and help us develop the most exciting environment possible.
We are looking to appoint passionate and enthusiastic HLTA for June 2018 to join our support staff team.
This is a great opportunity for any support staff who:
· Is committed to achieving excellence in teaching and learning.
· Is highly motivated and enjoys working with children.
· Has a strong commitment to professional development
· Wants to make a difference for all groups of children
In return, Thornhill can offer you:
· Children who are eager to learn and engaged with supportive parents
· A rewarding opportunity to be part of a supportive, motivated and committed team
· Significant professional development opportunities for support staff at all stages of their career
· A vibrant and creative place to work
Visits to the school are positively encouraged and can be arranged by emailing the school office at email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Midnight Sunday 20th May 2018
Shortlisting: Monday 21st May 2018
Interviews: Thursday 24th May 2018 (during the morning)
Please apply online at http://jobs.islington.gov.uk/disciplines following the jobs link. If you need any assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference THOR/044.
Thornhill Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects
all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with
barred list check is required for all successful applicants. Also, this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations