Vision for Education is looking to appoint a HLTA to join our successful supply team, to work in a primary school in Leeds. This is a long term role and the successful HLTA would be required to start in October 2019. Working as part of a dynamic and creative team, the HLTA will be confident teaching Key Stage 1 or 2 and will be able to mark and undertake structured and engaging lessons. Excellent subject knowledge and the ability to challenge pupils to the best of their ability is essential.
This ofsted 'Good' school has a friendly and supportive staff team and the leadership team are committed to developing their staff. The local community is highly supportive of the school and parental involvement is very positive.
To be considered for the HLTA position, you will:
• Hold a HLTA qualification or equivalent.
• Have experience of working as a HLTA in a primary schools.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified HLTA who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please call 0113 426 5330.