Rye Oak Primary School is a two-form entry school with a resource base for children with Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC). We are a Good school as rated by Ofsted in November 2016 and are looking for passionate and creative team members to join us as we enter the next phase of development. Our commitment to making a positive difference to the lives of our children is our utmost priority.
In return for outstanding practice in the classroom, we will support, develop and reward your talent, enthusiasm and commitment with exceptional professional development opportunities.
We are looking for:
- Experience in a similar role
- The ability to build excellent relationships
- The ability to offer therapeutic support to children
- Exceptional classroom practitioners who want to make a difference and can rise to a challenge
- People with high expectations and a belief that every child can succeed
- True professionals, dedicated to children coming first and committed to their own professional development
- Hardworking, organised, efficient and creative team players with drive and ambition
We can offer:
- A vibrant and forward thinking school with the drive and determination to offer the best
- Enthusiastic, motivated and friendly children who are excited about learning and empowered to do their best
- A dedicated, talented and supportive staff team
- High quality professional development opportunities tailored to individual needs
- Bespoke and effective mentoring, supporting professionals at all stages of their career
If you are hardworking, reflective, resilient and passionate about learning, then we welcome your application. If you would like to know more, please come and visit us. We are very proud of Rye Oak and would love to show you why.
Visits to the school: Please contact Genevieve Marsh (Office Manager) to arrange a visit to the school or to apply.
Tel: 020 7639 3914 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Rye Oak and this role please visit our website
Closing date: 5.00pm on Friday 23rd November 2018
Interviews: Tuesday 27th November 2018
Rye Oak Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All appointments are subject to an Enhanced DBS Check, medical clearances and references.