We are looking to appoint a talented, passionate PE and Sports specialist to join our motivated and dedicated team. Responsibilities will include delivering PE lessons as part of PPA cover for class teachers and to organise and manage our sporting teams and clubs for football, tag rugby, netball and athletics including after school training sessions and matches with local schools. Other cover may be required at times.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
the ability to inspire and motivate primary age children;
relevant sporting qualifications;
the ability to deliver lessons to a whole class;
a range of behaviour management skills;
To arrange a visit to come and meet us, please contact the school office.
• Small Class Sizes
• A strong leadership team dedicated to continued professional development.
• A dynamic, talented, successful and forward thinking team of professionals.
• An active social committee
• A diverse community of well behaved and friendly children, who want to achieve and deserve the best
• A strong team ethos
• Commitment to staff well being
• Teaching and learning (TLRs) responsibilities for suitable candidates who are interested
• A developing, well-resourced creative curriculum with a strong commitment to music (Music Masters) and drama & the arts
• Innovative opportunities within an improving school
• Close to Paddington Station; Queen’s Park and Kensal Rise Underground and Overground stations
• Outside congestion zone and parking permits available