At the Wilton Campus we seek to promote excellence in education and enjoy outstanding student achievement, engagement and behaviour, reflecting the Christian ethos and values of the school.
Could you support our team of outstanding teachers to raise student attainment even further?
Are you hard working, conscientious and passionate about supporting learning?
We could be the school for you!
The Trustees at this small, successful independent school are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic Higher Level Teaching Assistant to support learning in class and in small group settings within a Self-Directed Learning philosophy. You will complement the professional work of teachers by taking responsibility for learning activities under an agreed system of supervision.
- Ideally be qualified (NVQ Level 4/5 or equivalent), or have a good working knowledge, in meeting Teaching Assistant standards
- Be able to use ICT effectively to support learning
- Have a full working knowledge of relevant policies/codes of practice/legislation
- Have an understanding of special education needs as defined in the SEN Code of Practice
- Be an enthusiastic and supportive individual who enjoys working with young people
- Be keen to learn and develop within the role
- Have a desire to work within a “Self-Directed Learning” framework
- Respect the school’s ethos, aims and values
- An excellent working environment with good resources
- Supportive colleagues and community
- Enthusiastic and motivated students
- Support for continued professional development
Please visit our website: http://wilton.focus-school.com/ or for more information about Focus Schools please visit: www.focus-school.com
We invite you to contact the Head Teacher, on 01722 741910 for an informal conversation.
A recruitment pack is available from: email@example.com
Closing date for completed application forms is Monday 26th February 2018
Affiliated to Focus Learning Trust who provides direction and support to over 25 UK schools. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced with Barred List Disclosure.