Our client school is a reputable and sought-after independent school located in Sydney’s CBD. With an innovative and globally focused approach to learning, this quintessential school makes full use of its dynamic city surrounds developing an authentic and open approach to Christian learning.
About the Role:
• History & Geography, Year 7-10
• Full-time, Temporary role, Fixed Term Contract (6-month maternity leave)
• Role commencing Term 1, 2022
• Committed to Involvement in extra-curricular activities
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
• Previous experience teaching International Baccalaureate Middle Years Programme (MYP) and Diploma Programme (DP) is highly desirable.
• Confidence using technology and willingness to embrace it to enhance learning in the iPad/BYOD classroom
• Commitment to the School’s Christian framework, values and ethos
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES2108-549794 FL or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about Tes, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales