History and Middle School Social Science Teacher
Our client is a leading Kindergarten to Year 12 coeducational school in south west Brisbane offering personalised learning for exceptional achievement, shaped by Christian values.
About the Role
- History and Middle School Social Science Teacher
- Term 3 – 16th July - 30 November 2018
- Reputable Anglican school in Brisbane’s Southern suburbs
- Very low staff turnover
- High standards for teachers and students
- Strong Christian values and ethos
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB-1806-528820KB
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #WEB-1806-528820KB
To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).