Collegio San Carlo is an independent Catholic School and one of Milan's historic educational institutions having recently celebrated its 150th Anniversary. It is a member of the IB Schools Circuit so this is a unique opportunity to contribute to a relatively new and small IB DP with a low student- teacher ratio,yet within the framework of a well established school K - Yr13 with a student body of nearly 2000 students.
Collegio San Carlo’s mission is to develop and enhance the education of its diverse student body. It believes in the importance of both tradition and innovation and encourages its teachers to use a wide variety of methodologies to enable this. The Baccalaureate is part of the school’s renewed dynamism towards an international outlook and building future pathways for its students. It joins other four strands of High School Education already offered by the school.
Please visit our website http://www.collegiosancarlo.it/ for more information about our school.
Our school is in the historic centre of the city. Milan is known worldwide for design, fashion, architecture and for being in a strategic geographical position, just an hour away from the lakes, seaside, Alps and many major cities by fast train.
We are looking for a qualified History IBDP teacher possibly with experience teaching TOK.
Our ideal candidate wants to join a strong team of experienced and committed teachers who have built a great collaborative environment.
• minimum of 5 years of IBDP SL/HL HIstory teaching experience
• Appropriate University Degree in the subject plus Teaching Certification,
• EU passport holder or valid working papers for Italy,
• Commitment to the IB philosophy of teaching and learning,
• An excellent team player with a balanced combination of initiative, flexibility and organisational skills
• Knowledge of Italian a plus
SALARIES AND BENEFITS
• Competitive salary and full or part-time contract
• Relocation and Housing allowance if moving from abroad
Should be sent directly to the International Recruitment Manager email@example.com :
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All positions will be subject to comprehensive reference checks including the DBS.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates by email to schedule TEAMS/ZOOM interviews
Collegio San Carlo
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 18 years