Smart Teachers is recruiting for a History Teacher to join a “Good” academy in Hillingdon, North West London. This History Teacher position could will ideally be permanent but may look into a temporary position for the right candidate. The school will offer the History Teacher support where needed to progress and develop. Since 2015 the school have become a Specialist College in humanities and have fantastic resources to be utilised. The school will consider NQT’s and overseas trained teachers depending on experience.
About the Role
· History Teacher
· Full time
· September 2018 start
· Salary between £26,139 - £39,006 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Rated “Good” by Ofsted
· Post 16 academy
· Specialist Humanities College
· Supportive school environment
· Closest station is Hayes and Harlington
In order to be considered for this role, the History Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number KLP20269.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.