Smart Teachers is recruiting for a charismatic History Teacher for an innovative secondary school in Greenwich, South East London. This full time History Teacher role will commence in September 2018 and will be responsible for teaching a timetable of Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4. The successful History Teacher will settle into a growing school that promotes a vision of empowering pupils with the skills and knowledge to become independent learners. The school is looking for like-minded educational practitioners to deliver an innovative curriculum for the future.
About the Role
- History Teacher
- Full time
- September 2018 start
- Deliver timetable to KS3 – KS4
- Salary between £28,660- £39, 006 (dependent on experience)
About the School
- Smaller than average class sizes
- Moving to new buildings in 2020
- Supportive head teacher and senior leadership team
- All new staff are allocated a dedicated mentor
- 10 minutes from London Bridge, 5 minutes from Lewisham DLR
In order to be considered for this role, the History Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold UK QTS and a good first degree subject.
- Successful track record of improving pupils performance
- Ability to implement systems to develop students both emotionally, pastorally and academically
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RCR02634.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.