Smart Teachers is recruiting for a History Teacher to join a successful and popular secondary school in the borough of Barking & Dagenham, East London. This full time teaching position will commence January 2018 and has the potential to become permanent. The successful History Teacher will work in a welcoming school that values co-curricular activities and has a community feel.
About the Role
· History Teacher
· Full time
· Start January 4th 2018
· From £140 per day, depending on experience
· Suitable for NQTs & overseas teachers
About the School
· Mixed secondary school located in East London
· Roll is up to KS5
· High quality resources and innovative teaching approaches
· Outstanding and supportive leadership team who are always involved
· Friendly and welcoming staff
· Inclusive school where success is celebrated regularly
· Located a short bus journey away from the nearest train station.
In order to be considered for this role, the History Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
· NQTs and OS teachers welcome to apply
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number CXWB19531.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.