Vision for Education are currently looking for a HLTA that has previously worked with Autism to work at a school in North Leeds that caters for pupils with Autism and Asperger's Syndrome. The post will be a temporary to permanent contract meaning that you will work on a contract for a period of one term through Vision for Education, and then if all parties are happy at the end of that contract you will be offered a permanent/fixed term contract with school. This role would be perfect for anyone who has worked in a mainstream school with pupils that have special educational needs, and want to change their career direction to focus on special schools. If you think that you meet the following criteria, then please apply, and you are guaranteed to hear back from us within 24 hours or one business day.
- Hold HLTA status or have a degree.
- Have previous experience working with pupils that have SEN and/or Autism
- Have a passion for Special Education Needs
- An understanding of GCSE and functional skills curriculum
- Team Teach trained or willing to undergo the course that Vision for Education will provide for free.
- Hold a valid Child workforce DBS on the Update service, or be willing to undergo one.
What can Vision for Education offer you?
- Free CPD including Team Teach and access to Educare's online training platform
- Weekly pay direct into your bank account on a PAYE basis
- Committed, dedicated and experienced consultants that have your best interests at the heart of everything that they do.
- We look forward to hearing from you!