Smart Teachers is recruiting for a creative and hard-working HLTA to join a collaborative team of five at an innovative primary school in Greenwich. This highly regarded school has a reputation for its forward thinking framework and community ethos. The full-time teacher is required to start from September 2018.
About the Role
· HLTA/Higher Level Teaching Assistant
· Join a collaborative team of five to cover Year 1 and 2 intervention classes and PPA when required
· Full time
· From £100 per day
About the School
· Highly regarded school set in original Victorian building with a modern teaching and learning model.
· Strong reputation for academic results and community involvement.
· Technology-led school with iPads and Kindle’s for each child.
· Recognised by Ofsted as a ‘good’ school
· Ideally located close to local transport links – minutes’ walk from over ground station and bus stops.
In order to be considered for this role, the Higher Level Teaching Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
· Recent and consistent TA/Cover Supervisor/Cover Teacher/LSA experience
· Willingness to adopt the innovative and collaborative teaching style of the school
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa/right to work)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number CRS40586.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.