KWA was opened in August 2016. As a boarding international school, it provides world-class education to Grade 1-12. KWA is located at the foot of the beautiful and historic Yuquan Mountain in Haidian District, Beijing. The school has a stylish garden campus with natural flora and a rich cultural background. The campus covers an area of 20 thousand square meters and includes 33,000 square meters of indoor are, a green area of 70,000 square meters and the 11,000 square meters or aquatic landscape. The plot ratio is 0.17. The campus uses the terrain, plants, garden features, and sports & leisure space to form a large concentrated green land and open space to enable students to embrace nature.
KWA offers Tsinghua International Primary Curriculum (THIPC) to grades 1-5 and Tsinghua China-America Curriculum (THCAC) to grades 6-12. The distinctive curriculums are based on the US and other international curriculums, along with paragon Chinese courses, which have been researched and put into practice by THHS for many years. Deflowering the essences of Chinese and western pedagogies, the curriculums are good for students from both Chinese and other countries.
• Enthusiasm for teaching and learning.
• Interested in China, Chinese language and culture.
• At least 5 years full-time teaching experience.
• Bachelor’s degree or above.
• Qualified teacher status with full credentials/ certifications.
• Optimistic, open-minded, good sense of humor, skilled communicator.
• Team work spirit.
Desirable but not essential:
• International working experience.
• Bilingual environment experience.
• Ability to promote excellent standards of teaching and learning.
• Ability and desire to innovate and improve the curriculum in the assigned teaching area.
REMUNERATION & BENEFITS
The salary and benefits package will be very competitive depending on the qualifications and experiences of the successful candidate. We provide:
· Base yearly salary with performance bonus
· Degree Subsidy & Position Subsidy
· Health Insurance for teachers and their family members
· Relocation fee
· Visa fees
· On campus lodging
· Housing Allowance: provided to who do not live on campus
· Plane tickets
· Meals: 3 meals free for school days, Foods are organic.
· Education for dependents
· Tuition fee for preschool dependents
· Personal Development Subsidy
WE ARE PROUD TO OFFER
• A passionate and highly talented team with a commitment to inspirational teaching.
• A fully supportive and effective governing body who are committed to furthering your professional development.
• A beautiful school with excellent facilities.
• A strongly competitive salary and benefits package.
• A strong community links between both International and Local staff.