Kaiwen Academy (KWA)
- Job type:
- Full Time, Fixed Term
- Start date:
- August 2018
- Apply by:
- 20 December 2017
Recruitment for August 2018 start
• Enthusiasm for teaching and learning.
• Interested in China, Chinese language and culture.
• At least 5 years full-time teaching experience. At least 3 years international teaching experence.
• Bachelor’s degree or above.
• Qualified teacher status with full credentials/ certifications.
• Optimistic, open-minded, good sense of humor, skilled communicator.
• Team work spirit.
Desirable but not essential:
• International working experience.
• Bilingual environment experience.
• Ability to promote excellent standards of teaching and learning.
• Ability and desire to innovate and improve the curriculum in the assigned teaching area.
REMUNERATION & BENEFITS
The salary and benefits package will be very competitive depending on the qualifications and experiences of the successful candidate. We provide:
· Base yearly salary with performance bonus
· Degree Subsidy & Position Subsidy
· Health Insurance for teachers and their family members
· Relocation fee
· Visa fees
· On campus lodging
· Housing Allowance: provided to who do not live on campus
· Plane tickets
· Meals: 3 meals free for school days, Foods are organic.
· Education for dependents
· Tuition fee for preschool dependents
· Personal Development Subsidy
WE ARE PROUD TO OFFER
• A passionate and highly talented team with a commitment to inspirational teaching.
• A fully supportive and effective governing body who are committed to furthering your professional development.
• A beautiful school with excellent facilities.
• A strongly competitive salary and benefits package.
• A strong community links between both International and Local staff.
About Kaiwen Academy (KWA)
- Kaiwen Academy (KWA)
- No. 65, Xingshikou Road, Haidian District
Beijing Kaiwen Academy (KWA), founded in 2016 and administrated by Tsinghua University High School (THHS), is a private international school that provides first-class dual-lingual education from primary school to high school. Located at the foot of the picturesque and historic YuQuan Mountain, the KWA campus is 260,000 square meters of beautiful gardens that integrate natural ecology, cultural heritage and modern beauty.
KWA’s curriculum is built on the foundation of the century-old educational experience of THHS. By drawing strength from both Chinese and western education, KWA has developed world-class international curriculum (THIC) with Tsinghua characteristics and Chinese culture, and with particular emphasis on science, technology, sports and arts.
KWA strives to help every student become a resilient, physically fit, academically excellent, scientifically-minded, critical and innovative thinker.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.