HPE and Recreation Teacher
Our client is a reputable Christian School located on the beautiful North Queensland coast. The School aims to prepare students to be positive contributors to society through providing a holistic and individalised education for each student. This growing school has approximately 133 enrolments and has strong ties to the community.
About the Role:
- Commencing term 3
- Semester 2 contract; 0.2 FT
- Ability to teach senior mathematics highly desirable
- Supportive and growing school
- Graduate and experienced teachers welcome
- 1 hour from Townsville
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Zoe, quoting job reference #WEB1807-529342ZC – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1807-529342ZC – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).