36.5 hours, Term time plus 5 days
Grade 3 £20,344 to £26,317 per annum, pro rata – Actual £18,231 - £23,584
We are seeking to appoint an efficient, organised and highly motivated HR Assistant/PA to the Executive Headteacher.
The successful candidate will operate in a positive and proactive way demonstrating a high level of initiative, competence and confidentiality across all areas of activities. You must be able to work to a highly professional and organised standard at all times.
The successful applicant will:
• Have recent experience of working in a similar role
• Be efficient, organised and accurate, with an excellent attention to detail
• Be able to use initiative and demonstrate a ‘can do’ approach to prioritising tasks, solving problems and multi-tasking
• Have recent knowledge of statutory policies and procedures in relation to school administration including HR and Data Protection (GDPR).
• Be proficient with the full Microsoft Office suite, including Word, PowerPoint, Access and Excel
• Have GCSE grade C/5 English and Maths as a minimum
• Understand the need for confidentiality and discretion and demonstrate very high standards of professionalism at all times
• Demonstrate resilience and remain calm under pressure
• Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage challenging situations within a very busy environment
• Understand the importance of establishing and maintaining an effective safeguarding culture
We can offer you:
• The full support of an experienced professional team of staff
• Well established protocols and systems with supervision
• Continuing Professional Development and training to support you in your work
• The opportunity to work in this innovative and forward thinking Multi-Academy Trust based in an attractive, state-of-the-art new building