Hours of work - 37 per week (during school term time plus 15 days in the holidays – flexible) *Please see below for more information on additional days in the holidays
Are you passionate about helping every child succeed and improve their life chances?
Are you prepared to work collaboratively for the benefit of young people?
Will you offer children the opportunity to experience “life in all its fullness” by doing what it takes, no matter what their starting point or social challenges?
If so, St James’s High School would love to hear from you!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our outstanding, outward looking, oversubscribed school. We are looking for a passionate and ambitious individual.
The successful candidate will be someone who:
- maintains professional values and ethics, able to operate with tact, diplomacy and the utmost discretion and in strictest confidentiality
- has highly developed communication and people skills, able to work independently and under pressure
- has exceptional levels of personal integrity, discretion, honesty, reliability and self-awareness
- has significant experience in a senior administrator or other similarly related senior role
- has knowledge and understanding of key human resources processes
- has a high level of competency in using Microsoft and database applications
- can quickly build rapport and effective professional relationships with both colleagues and our young people
- has a broad and deep set of skills, expertise and attitudes in order to contribute at the highest level
In return we can offer:
- the opportunity to work with our motivated, ambitious and caring staff
- a school culture that understands the importance of staff wellbeing and workload management.
- fantastic opportunities for continuous professional development
- a supportive and encouraging staff team.
- *the flexibility to work term time plus 15 days when school is closed or to work throughout the year.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact The Headteacher’s PA, Mandy Whitehead firstname.lastname@example.org or 01204 863138 to make an appointment.
The schools of The Bishop Fraser Trust aim to offer:
- A high quality, inclusive and distinctive education
- A caring and nurturing environment based on our Christian values, recognising the uniqueness of each child.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to child protection screening including an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service and also past employment checks. References will be sought prior to interview. We are an equal opportunities employer.
To apply please complete the TES online application form or, in the event of difficulty, download an application form from our website www.st-james.bolton.sch.uk and email to email@example.com
St James’s C of E High School, Lucas Road, Farnworth, Bolton BL4 9RU 01204 333000
Closing date: Wednesday 14th February 12.00 noon with shortlisting on Thursday 15th February. Interviews will be held on Wednesday 28th February