We are seeking a tenacious, self-motivated and organised HR Officer to provide comprehensive high level HR administration support in all aspects of the employee lifecycle for the central team and our academies. The work is fast paced and varied, meaning no two days are the same. We are looking for an exceptional HR professional who thrives in a fast paced environment and wants to be part of a brilliant team.
To succeed in this role you will have a good general knowledge of human resources operations and experience, which would normally be gained working in an HR administrative role, good IT skills and attention to detail. You will need to be a confident and capable communicator with the ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining a calm and focused approach.
If you are passionate about HR, able to thrive in a fast paced environment and wants to be part of a brilliant team, we want to hear from you.
AET believes that each and every child is inspired to choose a remarkable life. Our mission is to gather and motivate inspirational people committed to delivering an excellent education that launches children into remarkable lives.
Our values are:
- Be unusually brave
- Discover what’s possible
- Push the limits
- Be big-hearted
- Excellent career prospects across the network, with a culture of looking to promote from within
- Access to CPD to enable you to grow and develop in your role
- An annual season ticket loan (where applicable)
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Something we take very seriously is staff WELLBEING. That’s why we have partnered up with BHSF to provide support and employee benefits, such as a health cash plan scheme to support healthcare, discounted gym membership and a employee assistance programme.
- A generous annual leave allowance
- The opportunity to use Google Suite, which allows you to do your best work, all in one suite.
This position is fixed term until 31 July 2019 and is due to commence as soon as possible.
Closing date: Friday 18 January 2019
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Find your remarkable, please click the ‘Quick Apply’ button below.
You can also contact Melanie Webster, HR Advisor for an informal discussion about the post on 07769 652244 or email email@example.com.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website http://www.academiesenterprisetrust.org/our-teaching-school/our-school-direct-teacher-training-vacancies for further details.