Applications are invited for the following HSIE Coordinator role at a coeducational Independent school located in the Sydney’s Western suburbs. This school follows the Christian faith.
About the Role
• Full-time, Permanent role
• Position commencing January 2020
• Open to any specialities in Stage 6 Ancient History, Stage 6 Modern History, Stage 6 Business Studies, Stage 6 Geography, Stage 6 Economics and/or Stage 6 Legal Studies
• Applicants must have previous similar Coordinator experience in a NSW school
About the School:
• Co-educational Independent school that offers impressive state-of-the-art facilities. Students and staff have access to contemporary digital technologies to enhance the learning experiences.
• The school has implemented the visible learning strategies across Years 7-12
• School focuses on developing individuals who strive for excellence, are life-long learners, and live their Christian faith
• School offers rigorous academic program and strong pastoral care program
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Be supportive of the school’s Christian ethos
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Be registered or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA) and hold a NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC)
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Sandy, quoting job reference #WEB1911-540383SL– firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1911-540383MH – email@example.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).