Sydney’s Hills District
- Job type:
- Full Time, Permanent
Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a qualified and experienced HSIE Teacher at a school located in Sydney’s Hills District. This reputable Christian school has established a reputation for pastoral care, academic excellence and the development of the individual potential of students.
About the Role:
- Geography and Society & Culture Teacher
- Permanent role
- Full Time
- Position to commence January 2018
About the School:
- The school promotes strong community values with a specific focus on respect and responsibility
- High quality educational programs, guided by talented, skilled and dedicated teachers in world-class educational facilities
- Instils the Christian Faith
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Previous experience teaching Geography and Society & Culture will be highly regarded
- Be registered or be eligible for the New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA)
- Be registered or be eligible for the New South Wales Working With Children Check (WWCC) registration
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be eligible to work in Australia
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Aisling, quoting job reference #WEB1709-521188AT – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1709-521188AT – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms & Conditions Apply).
About Tes Australia
- Tes Australia
- Level 5, 501/83-97 Kippax Street, Surry Hills, Sydney
- New South Wales
We believe we play an essential role in one of the most important and rewarding challenges today; ensuring the next generation receives access to the very best teachers and educators schools can find. Since 2005 we have recruited over 130,000 teachers and educational leaders for hundreds of client schools across Australia and internationally.
Most of our team are former educators themselves and understand what it’s like to be part of a school community. That’s why we go the extra mile to get to know the teachers and support staff we work with to help them find the right job for them.
Our team in Sydney helps educators find jobs throughout New South Wales and the ACT in independent, Catholic and government primary and secondary schools.
If you’re an experienced leader or an educator looking to take the next step up, make sure to view our Executive Search jobs listings here.
With us, it’s easy
We go the extra mile for you, taking the hard work out of sifting and searching for jobs, by presenting you with roles in schools that match your ethos and values. Our thorough approach is entirely free for educators, and includes a range of career support services that will help you make a great impression from your application through to your interview.
When you work with us, we can help you:
• Find a role that matches your needs, values and ethos
• Gain valuable insights into schools you’re interested in, to help you make the right decision
• Create a professional and tailored CV
• Obtain all required references and vetting checks
• Prepare for a successful interview with personalised feedback and insights
How to get started with us
It’s simple! Either apply for one of our active jobs listed below, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. After we receive your CV a member of our team will be in touch to set up a quick informal online interview to get you started.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.