Smart Teachers is recruiting for innovative Humanities Teachers to work in a range of secondary schools across Haringey, North East London. The ideal candidates are qualified teachers who are flexible to work on either a daily or short term basis across the borough of Haringey and surrounding areas. The Humanities Teacher roles are a great opportunity to explore the wide range of schools we have without having to plan and prepare lessons. This could be an effective route if you have the ambition of becoming a full time teacher but are yet to gain a substantial amount of experience in your teaching subject of choice. Subjects can include History, Geography, RE and Sociology.
About the Role
· Humanities Teacher
· Covering classes from KS3 - KS5
· Subjects can include History, Geography, RE and Sociology
· Daily supply, short term & long term roles
· NQTs are welcome to apply
· Daily rate up to £140 (dependent on experience)
In order to be considered for this role, the Humanities Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold UK QTS, through PGCE, Cert Ed, BA(QTS) OTT
· Have excellent subject knowledge and a good first degree in a Humanities based subject
· Have good knowledge of the UK Curriculum
· Have strong behaviour management skills
· Possess the ability to teach pre-planned lessons and partake in marking work
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job RCR0000.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.