We are seeking to appoint an outstanding teacher of Humanities to a successful and forward thinking faculty. You will have a proven track record with improving progress and raising achievement at all levels, and must enjoy working in a vibrant and busy team.
Carterton Community College is an improving and ambitious school judged “Good” by Ofsted. We have a sharp focus on maximising the achievement of students across all curriculum areas. We want to give our students the best possible start in life.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• Enthusiasm and commitment
• Ability to implement strategies to meet school development targets
• Ability to sustain good teaching
• The ability to work as part of a team
• Strong leadership skills
• The desire to have a positive impact on students’ lives
In return, we can offer:
• A supportive and positive environment with a culture of high aspirations
• Continuous professional development
Please contact us if you would like more information or a tour of our school.
All post holders work within the Carterton Community of Schools Federation and may be deployed across the Federation, commensurate with relevant skills and abilities.
Carterton Community Schools Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff, volunteers and visitors to share this commitment.