We invite dedicated and suitably qualified candidates who possess the following to join us as Humanities Teacher:
• Excellent understanding and experience of the National Curriculum for England would be an advantage although not a necessity.
• A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of student.
• Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the student.
• Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities.
• A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life.
• Respect all members of school community, irrespective of position, gender, age and ethnic background.
• Working closely with staff, students and parents.
• A clean enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check or police check.
This is a two-year contract with an option to renew at the end.
Interviews will be completed through Skype. Please include your Skype address in the application.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send in a letter of application including the reasons for applying to Matrix Global Schools together with a comprehensive CV, a recent passport-size photograph and contact details of three referees (one of which must be from your current school) to:
Ms. Tracy Sequerah – Email : email@example.com
For more information about the School, please visit our website : www.matrixschools.edu.my
(We thank all applicants for their expressed interest; however, only applicants short-listed for an interview will be notified.)