OneSchool Global UK Colchester Campus
- Quick apply
- Job type:
- Full Time, Permanent
- Start date:
- Apply by:
- 27 November 2017
Focus School – Stoke by Nayland Campus
Sudbury Road, Stoke-by-Nayland, Colchester, CO6 4RW
Full Time, Permanent
Required as soon as possible
NQTs welcome to apply
Focus Stoke by Nayland campus is seeking to appoint a highly motivated, well-qualified Teacher to inspire and enthuse our passionate students to fulfil their potential.
The successful candidate will play a vital role in the delivery of Geography and/or History from Key Stage 3 to A Level.
· Be highly motivated and an excellent classroom practitioner
· Have in depth subject knowledge
· Be an inspiring and engaging teacher
· Be a self-directed learning enthusiast
· Enjoy being part of a supportive team
· Be caring and enthusiastic
· Respect the school’s aims and values
· Excellent working environment with good resources
· New exciting concepts in education, which include Self-Directed Learning across all Focus Schools
· Students that are hardworking and positive about their learning
· Small class sizes
· Supportive colleagues and community
· Enthusiastic and motivated students
· Access to our new teacher academy, providing an opportunity to enhance your teaching experience with support for continued professional development, including our unique 3 x 5 CPD scheme
· Access to cutting edge, world leading educational practice as part of the largest network of schools globally
We encourage interested applicants to visit the Campus and see for yourself the high levels of passion, drive and enthusiasm shared by students and staff alike. To arrange a visit please contact Sandy Myatt at 01206 264 230 or email email@example.com
For further information and to request an application pack, please contact Tim Bamber on 07384 240630 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for completed application forms is Midday Monday 20th November 2017
Affiliated to Focus Learning Trust which provides direction and support to over 26 UK schools. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS Enhanced with Barred List Disclosure.
About OneSchool Global UK Colchester Campus
- OneSchool Global UK Colchester Campus
- Sudbury Road, Stoke By Nayland
- CO6 4RW
- United Kingdom
OneSchool Global UK Colchester Campus (formerly Focus School Stoke by Nayland) aspires to be outstanding and a progressive 7-18 school with excellent modern facilities and self-directed learning at its heart. In time all our teachers will become coaches to our students and all our students will achieve more than originally expected of them.
Why should I work at OneSchool Global UK Colchester Campus?
- Small class sizes
- Extensive CPD Programme and support
- The Campus is based at an old Middle School site with a range of facilities
- A friendly, welcoming and supportive staff
- A vast amount of opportunities to develop your career
- Competitive salary
Focus Learning Trust was established as a registered charity in 2003 for the advancement of education, primarily providing leadership and support to its network of 23 UK, non-selective, independent schools which are registered as schools with a religious character, following the national curriculum.
We are part of the OneSchool Global network – one of the most extensive and progressive networks of schools and educational support services in the world. With schools in 20 countries worldwide, our 9000 students are benefiting from the amazing results of global collaboration and cutting-edge educational methods.
In April 2019, the entire OneSchool entity rebranded globally, hence our new look and our name change from Focus School to OneSchool Global UK. This better reflects our teaching and learning strategy and makes us truly one global school.
Campus Principal: Interim Co-Principals Mrs Samantha Tyrrell & Mr Mark Sawtell
Miss Samantha Winter (maternity leave)
Number of Campus Staff: 29
Number of Students: 149
Vision & Values:
“A global education ecosystem that develops life-ready students who learn how to learn.”
In coming to this school each student, parent and staff member shall uphold the values of the School:
- Integrity - uprightness and honesty;
- Care and Compassion – kindness, consideration and generosity to the whole community;
- Respect – for all people, property, opinions and those in authority;
- Responsibility – for our actions, progress and the environment;
- Commitment – to self-discipline and the pursuit of excellence.
Our Campus Prospectus and latest Inspection Report can be downloaded from the links lower down the page.
View our image gallery below:
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.