ICT Assistant – Grade C Term Time Only
25 hours per week - £10,209 to £11,287.
Our all through 4-16 school is seeking to employ an ICT Assistant from November 2018. The successful candidate will have a good working knowledge of ICT equipment, and will be based across all 3 school sites.
Responsibilities will include:
· Maintenance of ICT equipment
· Support staff and students to develop their IT skills
· Be the first point of contact with IT problems
· Liaise with ICT Manager and third parties as necessary
· Maintain an inventory of hardware and a list of software
· Ensure the security marking of all new hardware
· Clean hardware as required
· Identify when IT consumables stocks are low
We have high expectations of all our pupils and provide them with excellent academic and pastoral support. Located in Aldershot, we are 30 miles from London and easily accessible from the A3/A31 and M3. Our pupils enjoy an extensive range of extra-curricular activities and in collaboration with our on-site Leisure Centre we are able to offer a varied evening programme for all age ranges.
Alderwood School and Hampshire County Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.
For an application form please visit our website www.alderwood.hants.sch.uk. If you wish to visit our school prior to submitting an application please contact Miss G Yates, PA on 01252 343723 to arrange an appointment.