We seek an outstanding and experienced ICT Infrastructure Manager to join our successful team. We are looking for an energetic, reliable, flexible person who is able to work on their own initiative to join our team of hard working and committed staff.
You must have:
- The ability to work strategically in designing and implementing future proof ICT systems
- Experience of working in a busy school with increasing ICT capacity and demands
- Exceptional technical knowledge of networking and PC operating systems
- High level of literacy and numeracy
- Meticulous organisational and excellent people skills
You can find out more about our school and the post by visiting our website www.woodmansterne.london where you can find additional, essential information in the applicant pack.
School tours are welcomed and encouraged.
Please contact the School Office on 020 8764 1825 to arrange a visit.
Closing Date: Wednesday 21 February 2018 at 10am
Interviews: Wednesday 28 February 2018
Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. Applicants will also be required to declare that neither they nor anyone who lives in the same household is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009. Further information can be found at www.gov.uk
Stockport Road, Streatham Vale, London SW16 5XE.