We are looking to appoint an ICT Network Manager who:
- Is passionate about working within a School environment
- Will Inspire pupils to learn with maintained and appropriate ICT equipment
- Has excellent communication skills
- Is innovative, dynamic and communicative
We can offer:
- Pupils who are eager to learn
- A well-resourced school
- Supportive and enthusiastic colleagues and Governors
The Chiltern School is an all age area Special school for pupils with a wide range of Special Educational Needs and Disabilities including MLD and additional needs, SLD, PMLD and Autism and Autistic Spectrum Conditions. We are a split site school.
We welcome applications from experienced ICT Managers
Application packs are available in this advert and from firstname.lastname@example.org
No CV's will be accepted
Visits to this split site school can be arranged with Jen Matthews as above.
Closing date for applications: Friday 13.10.17 at 9 am
Interviews: to be arranged.
Our preference is for completed application forms to be returned by email. However, forms can be posted or hand delivered to either school site.
The Chiltern School, Primary Site, Beech Road, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, LU6 3LY
The Chiltern School, Secondary Site, Parkside Drive, Kingsland Campus, LU5 5PX
The Chiltern School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils and vulnerable adults. We expect all members of the school community to share this commitment.