Smart Teachers is recruiting for an ICT Teacher to join a well-established independent prep school in Hampstead, North London. The four-form entry school is positioned across two sites, with a pre-preparatory division of lower and upper school. The successful ICT Teacher will co-ordinate and lead the ICT curriculum throughout the upper school, from U4 to U8, working alongside the Junior School ICT Teacher. The ICT Teacher will also teach Year 4 – Year 8 classes, as well as another subject. The role is a maternity cover post, starting in September 2018 for 2 terms.
About the Role
· ICT Teacher
· Co-ordinate ICT throughout the school
· Teach ICT to Years 4-8 alongside another subject
· Maternity cover, two terms to begin with
· September 2018 start
· Up to £40,000, depending on qualifications and experience
About the School
· Independent preparatory school catering for children aged 3-14 years
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by ISI
· Strong community atmosphere
· Extremely supportive staff
· Impressive facilities located over two sites
· Well-equipped outdoor play area and sports facilities
· Specialist teachers for PE, art, music and languages
· Located within a charming area of Hampstead, the school is easily accessible by the Northern line and overground
In order to be considered for this role, the ICT Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Have experience working within am Early Years setting within a UK classroom
· Hold a PGCE/B Ed/Level 6 degree or equivalent qualification with an Early Years specialism
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· NQTs and overseas teachers are welcome to apply
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number GMAF5624.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.