A fantastic SEN school in the Telford area is looking for an ICT teacher - ideally with SEN experience – who is confident in the delivery of both KS3 and KS4.
About the Role:
• Ages 11-16
• January 2018
• Full Time
• Planning and assessment is a requirement
• Competitive daily rate depending on experience
About the School:
• The school caters for pupils aged 11-16 with a range of educational needs
• The school caters for the individual needs of its autistic pupils and provides a quality learning environment
• A good school which offers a variety of National Curriculum subjects
• Excellent links with the local community
• There are a variety of well attended clubs and extra-curricular activities
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
• Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
• Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
• Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
• Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
• Have experience of working with pupils with SEN
• Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
• Have excellent communication skills
• Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
• Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
• Consultant exclusivity
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
• Reward scheme for staff referrals Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Alex Kloda today on 0121 274 0345 or email your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days! Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk Twitter: @SupplyTeach Facebook: https://en-gb.facebook.com/ABCTEACHERS ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES.
Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.