ICT Technician – Archbishop Tenison’s C of E School
Salary Range: £22,376 to £24,904
Hours: 36 hours per week
Contract: Permanent – Full time - Holiday entitlement – 28 days
An exciting opportunity has arisen in this well respected Church of England High School (near East Croydon Station) for an ICT technician to start a Permanent position as soon as possible. This full-time position will be in a mixed secondary school rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted and is ideal for someone with experience in ICT and in a secondary school.
Key skills for this role:
• Microsoft Windows 7 and 10, Office 365, 2013, 2016, Apple OS and desktop related software products
• Virtual Desktops, LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, Anti-Virus, Internet Access and security solutions
• Administering AD login accounts, Distribution and Security Group membership within a Windows Server 2012, 2012 r2 and 2016 Active Directory.
• Supporting Apple products, specifically iMacs and iPads in an educational or corporate environment.
• Working within deadlines and having a good rapport are very important for this role
Please request further details and an application form from:
Mr G Balch School Business and Development Manager
Closing date for applications is Thursday 14th February 2019.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 28th February 2019.
Start date: As soon as possible
Due to the expected high volume of applications, please note if you have not heard from us by 26th February it will mean that your application was unsuccessful on this occasion.