Smart Teachers is recruiting for an IGCSE ICT Teacher / French & Spanish Teacher to teach in this impressive international boarding school located near the historic town of Bury St Edmunds. This is an exciting time to join the school in a new phase of growth, with a new Year 10 cohort starting in the Autumn term. The school offers a unique family feel and provides a rich extra-curricular programme of activities. The successful ICGSE ICT and French & Spanish Teacher will start in September 2018. This is a permanent, full time contract, with the possibility of becoming an assistant House Parent in the boarding house.
About the Role
· IGCSE ICT Teacher / French and Spanish Teacher
· Full time, permanent contract (option to split into 2x part-time roles)
· Small class sizes
· Starting in September 2018
· Salary from £28,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Independent international boarding school, catering for children from age of 3 years’
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by ISI in 2016
· Rural campus set within 7 acres of Suffolk countryside
· Part of a small group of international schools with campuses in Canada, Korea, UK and US
· Ideally need own transport to drive to school
In order to be considered for this role, the IGCSE ICT Teacher / French and Spanish Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Have experience teaching a Montessori or International Curriculum
· Hold a PGCE/B Ed or equivalent teaching qualification
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
· NQT’s and OS teachers are welcome to apply
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number SXT13307.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.